D K Jain awarded ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ by APEA
D K Jain, Chairman and President of Luxor Group won “Entrepreneur of the Year Award", at the Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2009 – India.
December 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
D K Jain, Chairman and President of Luxor Group won “Entrepreneur of the Year Award", at the Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2009 – India. This award is conferred to a significant individual who has shown outstanding tenacity, perseverance and courage in the business and only one individual is selected to be awarded for the said category during the awards night. The awards were set to be a grand event with true entrepreneurs of the highest calibre and a total of 400+ attendees present to celebrate the success.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end