D’damas flagship store in Greenpark
Capital Jewels, the first ever flagship store of D’damas comes to New Delhi
December 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Capital Jewels, the first ever flagship store of D’damas was officially inaugurated in Greenpark,. The new 1,000 sq ft showroom has been designed with artistic use of materials, store design and accent lighting to give the look and feel of a luxury retail showroom. It sets the standard for the look and feel for all future D’damas stores across the country.
D’damas is one of India’s leading diamond jewellery brands and is part of Gitanjali Group. It is essentially a brand with six diverse and rich sub–brands; thus giving the consumer a unique opportunity to own jewellery with exquisite designs for all occasions. The store has a unique merchandising segmentation of sub-brands, zoning and continuous display making it extremely easy for a consumer to select and buy jewellery for all their needs.
The inauguration also marks the beginning of a new phase of aggressive expansion for D’damas which had been rated as one of the Top 3 diamond jewellery brands in India. D’damas aims to open 50 franchisee stores by March 2011 & 100 by December 2011.
Mr. Mehul Choksi, CMD, Gitanjali said, “Through D’damas, we are pleased to offer the Indian consumer unique and contemporary designs to suit every emotion, moment or occasion. D’damas is already one of the most widely available brands across the country. Its products are also highly appreciated. Now we are taking it to the next level by enhancing the consumer’s shopping experience through larger and better stores”.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG