DIESL wins at 5th Express, Logistics and Supply Chain Awards
Drive India Enterprise Solutions Ltd (DIESL), the logistics arm of the TATA group, has won top honors at the 5th Express, Logistics and Supply Chain Awards held in Mumbai on 21st September 2011.
October 17, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Drive India Enterprise Solutions Ltd (DIESL), the logistics arm of the TATA group, has won top honors at the 5th Express, Logistics and Supply Chain Awards held in Mumbai on 21st September 2011. The company won the best 3PL of the Year Award. Ajay Chopra, CEO, DIESL also received the “Face of the Year Award” at the prestigious event. Chopra received the award for his immense contribution as a spokesperson for the industry and his remarkable efforts in the field Indian logistics industry through the IILF (India International Logistics Forum) and ideating and executing the very popular, ‘Captains Of Logistics’ series of multi-city events, which are held by DIESL every year across India.
Speaking on the occasion, Chopra said, "We are pleased to receive the awards. The recognitions reinforce our abilities to deliver world class services with a client-focused approach, through our extensive network and deep penetration across the country powered by a huge investment in technology. I accept the award on behalf of 4000 plus DIESLites who have transformed DIESL into a leading Logistics firm in a short span.” This achievement is the recognition of DIESL’s efforts towards seamless integrated logistics solutions.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India