DLF Place launches campaign
"You Shop We Pay" encourages shopping and creates connect.January 07, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
DLF Place, Saket comes with its biannual property, "You Shop We Pay" to encourage more and more shopping along with unique way of gratifying its customers.
Promising to pay the highest shopper his or her entire money back, the mall creatively creates a great connect between shopping and winning back money. Young designer duo Hemant & Nandita create a spoof like installation where money turns into fashion and takes shopping to the level of art. Garments thus created will be silently auctioned and proceeds from the sale of these exclusive outfits donated to an NGO. These unique Fashion installations are made out of specimen notes to illustrate the money back aspect of this innovative promotion.
Top three highest shopper of the week, will be lucky to get the entire amount reimbursed. One need to Shop for Rs.10,000 & above and register at the concierge and each week top three shopper will win Rs.75,000, Rs.50,000 & Rs.25,000 respectively or the shopping amount whichever is lower.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021