DLF Place launches campaign
"You Shop We Pay" encourages shopping and creates connect.January 07, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
DLF Place, Saket comes with its biannual property, "You Shop We Pay" to encourage more and more shopping along with unique way of gratifying its customers.
Promising to pay the highest shopper his or her entire money back, the mall creatively creates a great connect between shopping and winning back money. Young designer duo Hemant & Nandita create a spoof like installation where money turns into fashion and takes shopping to the level of art. Garments thus created will be silently auctioned and proceeds from the sale of these exclusive outfits donated to an NGO. These unique Fashion installations are made out of specimen notes to illustrate the money back aspect of this innovative promotion.
Top three highest shopper of the week, will be lucky to get the entire amount reimbursed. One need to Shop for Rs.10,000 & above and register at the concierge and each week top three shopper will win Rs.75,000, Rs.50,000 & Rs.25,000 respectively or the shopping amount whichever is lower.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India