DLF finalises JV with Ferragamo
Real estate developer DLF has entered into a JV with Italian luxury apparel and footwear brand Salvatore Ferragamo.
May 19, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Real estate developer DLF has entered into a JV with Italian luxury apparel and footwear brand Salvatore Ferragamo. The 51:49 JV is the latest in the real estate firm’s strategy to join hands with leading global premium brands to spearhead its retail business in India. The JV agreement is learnt to hold for 10 years. The JV company named Ferragamo Retail India will set up three stores in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and subsequently add another 10 stores across the country in next five years. The 80-year-old group, founded by Salvatore Ferragamo, has been well known for its association with Hollywood stars and celebrities, including Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren, Andy Warhol, Princess Diana and Margaret Thatcher.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjaliâ€™s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India