DLF finalises JV with Ferragamo
Real estate developer DLF has entered into a JV with Italian luxury apparel and footwear brand Salvatore Ferragamo.
May 19, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Real estate developer DLF has entered into a JV with Italian luxury apparel and footwear brand Salvatore Ferragamo. The 51:49 JV is the latest in the real estate firmís strategy to join hands with leading global premium brands to spearhead its retail business in India. The JV agreement is learnt to hold for 10 years. The JV company named Ferragamo Retail India will set up three stores in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and subsequently add another 10 stores across the country in next five years. The 80-year-old group, founded by Salvatore Ferragamo, has been well known for its association with Hollywood stars and celebrities, including Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren, Andy Warhol, Princess Diana and Margaret Thatcher.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG