Da Milano going online, overseas
To launch e-commerce site, open stores at international destinations.June 13, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Da Milano is in the process of taking its business online by launching their own e-commerce portal. The launch of their site shall take another two months from now.
With having the the strongest in North India with about 15 stores at present and about 10 more coming up this year, the brand is planning to expand internationally in the next fiscal year, focusing on countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and UAE.
Sahil Malik, Managing Director, Da Milano Leathers says, “Our focus in the past two years has only been on expansion and it will continue to be the same the coming year as well. We are currently looking at opening another 12-13 stores this year in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Kolkatta, Chennai, Ludhiana, Amritsar and Ahmadabad. Apart from that we are also going head strong on expanding our sister concern shoe brand, Rosso Brunello. Exclusive stores for Rosso Brunello will be opened in cities like Delhi, Ludhiana, Mumbai and Chennai. In the next fiscal year, we are looking at expanding to the tier-3 cities wherein we will be introducing an affordable range of women’s bag.”
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end