Da Milano launches stores in Maharashtra
Da Milano, one of the leading fashion brand, has recently launched its five flagship stores in Maharashtra.
September 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Da Milano, one of the leading fashion brand, has recently launched its five flagship stores in Maharashtra. The newly launched stores of Da Milano are located at Mumbai airports, Domestic and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and others are in Palladium Mall at Lower Parel, Infinity Mall at Malad and in Market City, Pune.
Addressing the future plans, Sahil Malik, Managing Director, Da Milano says, “At present we have 32 signature Da Milano stores across the country and we are still counting on. We are now visible at Mumbai and Delhi airports and in this financial year we promise to come up with 10 new outlets across India. We provide guarantee of our products crafted in 100% authentic Leather and solid brass fitting with life time Warranty”. Spanning 800 to 1000 sq ft area of each store, the retail area is to create a unique shopping experience. The store features the latest Autumn Winter’11 Collection, an array of trendy and stylish new designs and trends that are magnificently combined to create refined silhouettes, a colour palette that is voguish, diverse, and exciting this season.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2