Da Milano on expansion mode
Da Milano which currently has 26 stores spread
March 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Da Milano which currently has 26 stores spread across various metros including their vital presence at the T3 and international airport in Delhi & Mumbai plans to open 10 to 12 stores in the next 18 months in cities like Bangalore, Pune, Ludhiana and many more with an investment of 8 to 10 crore . The Managing Director, Sahil Malik, of Da Milano believes “The organized retail market is growing in the tier 2 cities & we are looking to focus on these untouched markets in the coming months”.
Also, launching its footwear line Rosso Brunello they are on the move to forge ahead with the opening of 4 to 5 stores this year. They are looking to explore the international markets like Dubai & Singapore in the years to come. Our target group would be HNWI (High Net Worht Individual), expats & women who are fashion centric.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India