Da Milano on expansion mode
Da Milano which currently has 26 stores spread
March 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Da Milano which currently has 26 stores spread across various metros including their vital presence at the T3 and international airport in Delhi & Mumbai plans to open 10 to 12 stores in the next 18 months in cities like Bangalore, Pune, Ludhiana and many more with an investment of 8 to 10 crore . The Managing Director, Sahil Malik, of Da Milano believes “The organized retail market is growing in the tier 2 cities & we are looking to focus on these untouched markets in the coming months”.
Also, launching its footwear line Rosso Brunello they are on the move to forge ahead with the opening of 4 to 5 stores this year. They are looking to explore the international markets like Dubai & Singapore in the years to come. Our target group would be HNWI (High Net Worht Individual), expats & women who are fashion centric.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG