Da Milano opens its first exclusive store in Hyderabad
Luxury brand, Da Milano, has launched its first exclusive store situated at the trendy GVK One Mall, located in the up-market shopping district of Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
November 14, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxury brand, Da Milano, has launched its first exclusive store situated at the trendy GVK One Mall, located in the up-market shopping district of Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. This swanky store is spread over 1,000 square feet and reflects a minimal yet striking décor to attract the young and uber stylish urban crowd. Sahil Malik, Managing Director, Da Milano, says, “We are delighted to open our first exclusive store in Hyderabad. The fashion conscious consumers have matured with global exposure and travel and are looking for premium accessories which add to their style quotient. Our collections are designed keeping in mind contemporary lifestyles, making sure that customers are kept abreast of what is happening on the international fashion scene.” In sync with global fashion trends, Da Milano has on offer its entire Fall/Winter 2009 collection which comprises impeccable leather products. This includes ladies handbags, men’s bags, briefcases, computer bags, portfolios, wallets, belts, small accessories and luggage. Fashionable products for both men and women are crafted from the finest Italian leathers, suede and furs combined with metal accessories and rich materials used for lining, that give a luxurious feel to their products. Following the international trend forecast, the brand adds new designs and styles every three months.
- Milkbasket launches voice buying
- Flipkart adds recharge, travel tabs on its mobile app
- Grofers to enter FMCG segment; targets Rs 2,500 crore sales in FY19
- LG India starts open cell manufacturing of TV at Pune plant
- Amazon pumped Rs 230 crore into India wallet
- Singapore based CCube Angels Network Invests in Inner Being
- Amazon readies for Prime Day with blockbuster deals
- Shoppers Stop betting big on omni-channel strategy
- Now IKEA will launch its first store in India on August 9
- Panasonic India aims aggressive growth