Da Milano opens its first exclusive store in Hyderabad
Luxury brand, Da Milano, has launched its first exclusive store situated at the trendy GVK One Mall, located in the up-market shopping district of Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
November 14, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxury brand, Da Milano, has launched its first exclusive store situated at the trendy GVK One Mall, located in the up-market shopping district of Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. This swanky store is spread over 1,000 square feet and reflects a minimal yet striking décor to attract the young and uber stylish urban crowd. Sahil Malik, Managing Director, Da Milano, says, “We are delighted to open our first exclusive store in Hyderabad. The fashion conscious consumers have matured with global exposure and travel and are looking for premium accessories which add to their style quotient. Our collections are designed keeping in mind contemporary lifestyles, making sure that customers are kept abreast of what is happening on the international fashion scene.” In sync with global fashion trends, Da Milano has on offer its entire Fall/Winter 2009 collection which comprises impeccable leather products. This includes ladies handbags, men’s bags, briefcases, computer bags, portfolios, wallets, belts, small accessories and luggage. Fashionable products for both men and women are crafted from the finest Italian leathers, suede and furs combined with metal accessories and rich materials used for lining, that give a luxurious feel to their products. Following the international trend forecast, the brand adds new designs and styles every three months.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO