Da Milano plans 70 stores
Emerges successful with Rs 1 cr revenue every month.April 26, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Da Milano is counted among the country's most successful mid-level retail brands, which operates 38 stores selling handbags, wallets, luggages and accessories across the country, with the monthly revenue between Rs 80 lakh to 1 crore. The brand has a plan to invest in the next five years to add 70 stores.
Abhishek Bansal, head of Pacific Mall in West Delhi, says. "Da Milano is doing well in our mall as there is no competition in terms of pricing, quality, freshness and offerings. Those things are unmatched by any Indian company, as we launch eight to ten new products every week”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021