Da Milano plans 70 stores
Emerges successful with Rs 1 cr revenue every month.April 26, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Da Milano is counted among the country's most successful mid-level retail brands, which operates 38 stores selling handbags, wallets, luggages and accessories across the country, with the monthly revenue between Rs 80 lakh to 1 crore. The brand has a plan to invest in the next five years to add 70 stores.
Abhishek Bansal, head of Pacific Mall in West Delhi, says. "Da Milano is doing well in our mall as there is no competition in terms of pricing, quality, freshness and offerings. Those things are unmatched by any Indian company, as we launch eight to ten new products every week”.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2