Da Milano’s game for brand extension
Delhi-based leather goods brand, Da Milano, is focusing for a brand extension with the launch of two sub-brands - Rosso Brunello, offering premium footwear for women, and Da Milano Home, offering leat
May 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Delhi-based leather goods brand, Da Milano, is focusing for a brand extension with the launch of two sub-brands - Rosso Brunello, offering premium footwear for women, and Da Milano Home, offering leather interiors by September this year.
Sahil Malik, managing director and promoter of Da Milano said that Rosso Brunello will be retailed at exclusive Rosso Brunello stores while Da Milano will be retailed through Da Milano stores.
He added that the company plans to open one Rosso Brunello store in Delhi and two in Mumbai this year, besides the collections being retailed in select Da Milano stores.
Malik explained that the idea behind introducing Rosso Brunello is to bring in European trends in women’s footwear. Da Milano Home will bring in leather interiors as there are very few organised branded players in the category.
The brand is also targeting key airports in the country to open exclusive stores. It has firmed up plans to open stores at the domestic and international terminals of IGI Airport in Delhi this year.
Da Milano, with a distinctive Italian sensibility, entered India in 1989. With strong brand recognition in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia, the company today has marked its presence in the Indian market.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2