Dabur forays into the packaged milkshake market
Launched with single variant in Delhi and PunjabNovember 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dabur India Ltd announced the launch of RÉAL Fruit Shakes under the brand Real. This also marks brand Real extending its fruit expertise into milk-based drinks.
RÉAL Fruit Shakes has been test launched with a single variant - Mango Shake and will be offered to consumers in two SKUS – 200ml for Rs 25 and 1litre for Rs 105.
Real Fruit Shakes is currently being test launched in Delhi and Punjab and the initial response is encouraging. Dabur plan to soon launch Real Fruit Shakes in other parts of the country too to cater to the demand for healthy and tasty milk based drinks for kids.
"Dabur has always been at the forefront of innovation. With the launch of Real Fruit Shakes, we aim to not only extend brand Real to give our consumers more choices but also make the experience of having milk more enjoyable and nutritious for kids," said Dabur India Ltd General Manager-Marketing (Foods) Praveen Jaipuriar.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG