Dabur forays into the packaged milkshake market
Launched with single variant in Delhi and PunjabNovember 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dabur India Ltd announced the launch of RÉAL Fruit Shakes under the brand Real. This also marks brand Real extending its fruit expertise into milk-based drinks.
RÉAL Fruit Shakes has been test launched with a single variant - Mango Shake and will be offered to consumers in two SKUS – 200ml for Rs 25 and 1litre for Rs 105.
Real Fruit Shakes is currently being test launched in Delhi and Punjab and the initial response is encouraging. Dabur plan to soon launch Real Fruit Shakes in other parts of the country too to cater to the demand for healthy and tasty milk based drinks for kids.
"Dabur has always been at the forefront of innovation. With the launch of Real Fruit Shakes, we aim to not only extend brand Real to give our consumers more choices but also make the experience of having milk more enjoyable and nutritious for kids," said Dabur India Ltd General Manager-Marketing (Foods) Praveen Jaipuriar.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore