Dabur plans sampling of Kaccha Aam Hajmola at food outlets
Dabur India Limited, today, announced the launch of Hajmola Kachcha Aam. Dabur will undertake a host of consumer-connect initiatives, by way of tie-ups with street food outlets across India..
January 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dabur India Limited, today, announced the launch of Hajmola Kachcha Aam. Dabur will undertake a host of consumer-connect initiatives, by way of tie-ups with street food outlets across India, to increase frequency of consumption by promoting post-meal consumption.
Over 2.5 crore Hajmola tablets are consumed in India daily. Hajmola Kachcha Aam will offer the digestive and nutritional values of raw mango in an easy-to-use form to consumers. Hajmola Kachcha Aam will be available in a Re 1 sachet of 6 tablets.
“As part of our new consumer-connect initiative, Hajmola is joining hands with the scores of popular street food outlets across the country, giving them a new look-and-feel. Customers at these outlets will be served Hajmola to promote its post-meal connect and further establish Hajmola as a hygienic, tasty and easy-to-consume post-meal digestive,” said Dabur India Ltd Executive Vice President-Marketing (Healthcare) Mr K K Rajesh.
Dabur plans to cover over 1000 street food outlets across the country with this initiative. A similar exercise is also being initiated with a host of branded food retail outlets and food courts in the National Capital Region
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore