Dabur plans sampling of Kaccha Aam Hajmola at food outlets
Dabur India Limited, today, announced the launch of Hajmola Kachcha Aam. Dabur will undertake a host of consumer-connect initiatives, by way of tie-ups with street food outlets across India..
January 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dabur India Limited, today, announced the launch of Hajmola Kachcha Aam. Dabur will undertake a host of consumer-connect initiatives, by way of tie-ups with street food outlets across India, to increase frequency of consumption by promoting post-meal consumption.
Over 2.5 crore Hajmola tablets are consumed in India daily. Hajmola Kachcha Aam will offer the digestive and nutritional values of raw mango in an easy-to-use form to consumers. Hajmola Kachcha Aam will be available in a Re 1 sachet of 6 tablets.
“As part of our new consumer-connect initiative, Hajmola is joining hands with the scores of popular street food outlets across the country, giving them a new look-and-feel. Customers at these outlets will be served Hajmola to promote its post-meal connect and further establish Hajmola as a hygienic, tasty and easy-to-consume post-meal digestive,” said Dabur India Ltd Executive Vice President-Marketing (Healthcare) Mr K K Rajesh.
Dabur plans to cover over 1000 street food outlets across the country with this initiative. A similar exercise is also being initiated with a host of branded food retail outlets and food courts in the National Capital Region
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG