Dan Fairfax Brocade’s new CFO
Dan Fairfax replaces Richard Deranleau as the new CFO
June 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Brocade announced that Richard Deranleau, Brocade Chief Financial Officer, has left the company effective as of June 20, 2011 to pursue other interests and that Dan Fairfax has been appointed Brocade’s new Chief Financial Officer.
“We are excited to announce the appointment of Dan Fairfax as Brocade’s new Chief Financial Officer and I would like to thank Richard Deranleau for his eight years of service to the company,” said Mike Klayko, Brocade CEO. “Dan brings over 25 years of experience to this role, most notably, as the CFO of Foundry Networks. He has been a key member of my senior management team since the acquisition and I am confident that he will continue to help drive Brocade’s vision of helping companies build cloud-optimized networks as our CFO.”
Mr. Fairfax previously served as Brocade Vice President of Global Services from August 2009 to June 2011 and Brocade Vice President of Business Operations from January 2009 to August 2009. Prior to Brocade, Mr. Fairfax served as Vice President, Finance and Administration, and Chief Financial Officer of Foundry Networks, Inc. from January 2007 until December 2008, when Foundry was acquired by Brocade. Mr. Fairfax brings over 25 years of senior financial and operations management experience including Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of GoRemote Internet Communications and Chief Financial Officer of Ironside Technologies, Inc., ACTA Technology, and NeoVista Software.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore