Dan Fairfax Brocade’s new CFO
Dan Fairfax replaces Richard Deranleau as the new CFO
June 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Brocade announced that Richard Deranleau, Brocade Chief Financial Officer, has left the company effective as of June 20, 2011 to pursue other interests and that Dan Fairfax has been appointed Brocade’s new Chief Financial Officer.
“We are excited to announce the appointment of Dan Fairfax as Brocade’s new Chief Financial Officer and I would like to thank Richard Deranleau for his eight years of service to the company,” said Mike Klayko, Brocade CEO. “Dan brings over 25 years of experience to this role, most notably, as the CFO of Foundry Networks. He has been a key member of my senior management team since the acquisition and I am confident that he will continue to help drive Brocade’s vision of helping companies build cloud-optimized networks as our CFO.”
Mr. Fairfax previously served as Brocade Vice President of Global Services from August 2009 to June 2011 and Brocade Vice President of Business Operations from January 2009 to August 2009. Prior to Brocade, Mr. Fairfax served as Vice President, Finance and Administration, and Chief Financial Officer of Foundry Networks, Inc. from January 2007 until December 2008, when Foundry was acquired by Brocade. Mr. Fairfax brings over 25 years of senior financial and operations management experience including Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of GoRemote Internet Communications and Chief Financial Officer of Ironside Technologies, Inc., ACTA Technology, and NeoVista Software.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021