Daniel Hechter reaches Delhi
One of the leading French prÍt-a-porter brands, Daniel Hechter has launched its first showroom at Select City Walk, New Delhi. The exclusive stores have also opened in Mumbai, Bangalore and Gurgoan.
January 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of the leading French prêt-a-porter brands, Daniel Hechter has launched its first showroom at Select City Walk, New Delhi. The exclusive stores have also opened in Mumbai, Bangalore and Gurgoan. The French company was recently launched in India by Indus League on an agreement that Daniel Hechter would provide expertise in European design and styling to bring the latest collection to India while Indus League would rely on its manufacturing ability as well as its retail prowess to market the brand across the country. Indus League will look to grow Daniel Hechter to a Rs.50 crore brand by the end of three years. With this agreement, the French Pret brand will offer its wide range of menswear to the Indian consumer. Rachna Aggarwal, CEO, Indus League Clothing Ltd said, “We bring to Delhi international styles and designs from Paris through an exclusive Daniel Hechter store. Delhi is an stylish market and through this store we intend to ensure that the customer gets the finest quality and best of styling.” “We have been eying Delhi as a fast developing market for luxury brands in India. We hope Daniel Hechter is an absolute delight to Delhi with a fine blend of European designs and elegant personalities of the people,” said Tanguy Mulliez, international license director, Daniel Hechter.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021