Daniel Hechter reaches Delhi
One of the leading French prÍt-a-porter brands, Daniel Hechter has launched its first showroom at Select City Walk, New Delhi. The exclusive stores have also opened in Mumbai, Bangalore and Gurgoan.
January 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of the leading French prêt-a-porter brands, Daniel Hechter has launched its first showroom at Select City Walk, New Delhi. The exclusive stores have also opened in Mumbai, Bangalore and Gurgoan. The French company was recently launched in India by Indus League on an agreement that Daniel Hechter would provide expertise in European design and styling to bring the latest collection to India while Indus League would rely on its manufacturing ability as well as its retail prowess to market the brand across the country. Indus League will look to grow Daniel Hechter to a Rs.50 crore brand by the end of three years. With this agreement, the French Pret brand will offer its wide range of menswear to the Indian consumer. Rachna Aggarwal, CEO, Indus League Clothing Ltd said, “We bring to Delhi international styles and designs from Paris through an exclusive Daniel Hechter store. Delhi is an stylish market and through this store we intend to ensure that the customer gets the finest quality and best of styling.” “We have been eying Delhi as a fast developing market for luxury brands in India. We hope Daniel Hechter is an absolute delight to Delhi with a fine blend of European designs and elegant personalities of the people,” said Tanguy Mulliez, international license director, Daniel Hechter.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO