David Llyod may acquire stake in Talwalkars
Eyes 20 per cent stake in Mumbai-based fitness chainMarch 27, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK's health and fitness group - The David Lloyd, is understood to be in talks with the management of Talwalkars Better Value Fitness, a Mumbai-based chain of health centres, to acquire a 20 per cent stake.
However, Anant Gawande, whole-time director and chief financial officer at Talwalkers declined to comment.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India