David Llyod may acquire stake in Talwalkars
Eyes 20 per cent stake in Mumbai-based fitness chainMarch 27, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK's health and fitness group - The David Lloyd, is understood to be in talks with the management of Talwalkars Better Value Fitness, a Mumbai-based chain of health centres, to acquire a 20 per cent stake.
However, Anant Gawande, whole-time director and chief financial officer at Talwalkers declined to comment.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021