Decathlon to open 60 stores
Seeks online presence as wellMay 30, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
French sports retailer Decathlon plans to open up to 60 outlets in India over five years, as part of its strategy to expand market share.
Steve Dykes, CEO, Decathlon Sports India, in a recent media interaction, said, "India is a priority market for us."
This overseas retailer currently has 12 operational stores, and will open eight more this year. All the stores are company-owned and managed.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear