Decathlon to open 60 stores
Seeks online presence as wellMay 30, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
French sports retailer Decathlon plans to open up to 60 outlets in India over five years, as part of its strategy to expand market share.
Steve Dykes, CEO, Decathlon Sports India, in a recent media interaction, said, "India is a priority market for us."
This overseas retailer currently has 12 operational stores, and will open eight more this year. All the stores are company-owned and managed.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG