Delhi Duty Free promotion
Launches campaign in association with Tequila Corralejo.March 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Delhi Duty Free Services Pvt Ltd, in association with Tequila Corralejo, has announced an exciting promotion for international travellers. With this promotion, two lucky travellers, who buy one bottle of Tequila Corralejo from Delhi Duty Free between March 3 and April 10, 2012, could win a date with Miss Mexico, Elisa Najera, and one lucky winner could win an all expenses paid trip to Mexico for 4 nights and 5 days.
Elisha Najera will also be visiting the DDF shops to promote this campaign and the lucky draw will take place at the duty free shops on April 8, 2012 in the presence of Elisha and the Mexican Ambassador. The company would also organise a bartending competition in different cities as part of the launch and finalists from all zones would then be invited to Delhi for the mega final.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn