Delhi Duty Free promotion
Launches campaign in association with Tequila Corralejo.March 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Delhi Duty Free Services Pvt Ltd, in association with Tequila Corralejo, has announced an exciting promotion for international travellers. With this promotion, two lucky travellers, who buy one bottle of Tequila Corralejo from Delhi Duty Free between March 3 and April 10, 2012, could win a date with Miss Mexico, Elisa Najera, and one lucky winner could win an all expenses paid trip to Mexico for 4 nights and 5 days.
Elisha Najera will also be visiting the DDF shops to promote this campaign and the lucky draw will take place at the duty free shops on April 8, 2012 in the presence of Elisha and the Mexican Ambassador. The company would also organise a bartending competition in different cities as part of the launch and finalists from all zones would then be invited to Delhi for the mega final.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG