Delhi-NCR gets 4th NewU store
H&B Stores Ltd., a retail arm of Dabur India Ltd. has launched a NewU store at Ambience Mall in Gurgaon.
June 18, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
H&B Stores Ltd., a retail arm of Dabur India Ltd. has launched a NewU store at Ambience Mall in Gurgaon. This store ranks fourth in the Delhi-NCR region. Spreading across an area over 800 sq. ft., the store offer a diverse array of health and beauty merchandises like cosmetics, herbal care, skin care, hair care, beauty implements and accessories, gift and confectionary, health foods, men and children toiletries and Ayurvedic products. The Company is an expansion spree and plans to expand its footprint in the beauty, health and wellness retail market across the nation. The brand is looking to add 12 new stores in various places in the period of one year.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end