Delhi-NCR gets 4th NewU store
H&B Stores Ltd., a retail arm of Dabur India Ltd. has launched a NewU store at Ambience Mall in Gurgaon.
June 18, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
H&B Stores Ltd., a retail arm of Dabur India Ltd. has launched a NewU store at Ambience Mall in Gurgaon. This store ranks fourth in the Delhi-NCR region. Spreading across an area over 800 sq. ft., the store offer a diverse array of health and beauty merchandises like cosmetics, herbal care, skin care, hair care, beauty implements and accessories, gift and confectionary, health foods, men and children toiletries and Ayurvedic products. The Company is an expansion spree and plans to expand its footprint in the beauty, health and wellness retail market across the nation. The brand is looking to add 12 new stores in various places in the period of one year.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear