Delhi-NCR gets 4th NewU store
H&B Stores Ltd., a retail arm of Dabur India Ltd. has launched a NewU store at Ambience Mall in Gurgaon.
June 18, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
H&B Stores Ltd., a retail arm of Dabur India Ltd. has launched a NewU store at Ambience Mall in Gurgaon. This store ranks fourth in the Delhi-NCR region. Spreading across an area over 800 sq. ft., the store offer a diverse array of health and beauty merchandises like cosmetics, herbal care, skin care, hair care, beauty implements and accessories, gift and confectionary, health foods, men and children toiletries and Ayurvedic products. The Company is an expansion spree and plans to expand its footprint in the beauty, health and wellness retail market across the nation. The brand is looking to add 12 new stores in various places in the period of one year.
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz