Delhi-NCR gets 4th NewU store
H&B Stores Ltd., a retail arm of Dabur India Ltd. has launched a NewU store at Ambience Mall in Gurgaon.
June 18, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
H&B Stores Ltd., a retail arm of Dabur India Ltd. has launched a NewU store at Ambience Mall in Gurgaon. This store ranks fourth in the Delhi-NCR region. Spreading across an area over 800 sq. ft., the store offer a diverse array of health and beauty merchandises like cosmetics, herbal care, skin care, hair care, beauty implements and accessories, gift and confectionary, health foods, men and children toiletries and Ayurvedic products. The Company is an expansion spree and plans to expand its footprint in the beauty, health and wellness retail market across the nation. The brand is looking to add 12 new stores in various places in the period of one year.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House