Delhi-NCR gets 4th NewU store
H&B Stores Ltd., a retail arm of Dabur India Ltd. has launched a NewU store at Ambience Mall in Gurgaon.
June 18, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
H&B Stores Ltd., a retail arm of Dabur India Ltd. has launched a NewU store at Ambience Mall in Gurgaon. This store ranks fourth in the Delhi-NCR region. Spreading across an area over 800 sq. ft., the store offer a diverse array of health and beauty merchandises like cosmetics, herbal care, skin care, hair care, beauty implements and accessories, gift and confectionary, health foods, men and children toiletries and Ayurvedic products. The Company is an expansion spree and plans to expand its footprint in the beauty, health and wellness retail market across the nation. The brand is looking to add 12 new stores in various places in the period of one year.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform