Delhi gets another The Body Shop
Opens 18th store in Delhi at Moments Mall.
Tags: The Body ShopJuly 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
On a quest for expansion, The Body Shop has opened yet another store in Delhi & NCR at Moments Mall, Kirti Nagar. This is the 18th store in Delhi and NCR which will give the opportunity to make the world class products of The Body Shop accessible to the customers in the area. The Body Shop India has always believed in international standards of retailing its products to its customers, and facilitates a world class brand experience at all its stores, pan India.
The Body Shop will be offering exciting inaugural offer, free make up consultation by internationally trained experts. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to find out their skin type, and receive a recommendation on the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
The store will offer a wide range of products across skin care, bath & body, make up, hair, fragrance, mens' grooming products, gifts, accessories and many more.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint