Delhi gets another The Body Shop
Opens 18th store in Delhi at Moments Mall.
Tags: The Body ShopJuly 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
On a quest for expansion, The Body Shop has opened yet another store in Delhi & NCR at Moments Mall, Kirti Nagar. This is the 18th store in Delhi and NCR which will give the opportunity to make the world class products of The Body Shop accessible to the customers in the area. The Body Shop India has always believed in international standards of retailing its products to its customers, and facilitates a world class brand experience at all its stores, pan India.
The Body Shop will be offering exciting inaugural offer, free make up consultation by internationally trained experts. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to find out their skin type, and receive a recommendation on the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
The store will offer a wide range of products across skin care, bath & body, make up, hair, fragrance, mens' grooming products, gifts, accessories and many more.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021