Dell Consumer Products to be retailed through Croma stores
Dell reveals its retail plan through Croma outlets, electronic goods and consumer durables retail shops from Infiniti Retail of Tata group. Croma will house the laptops and desktops of the brand.
March 27, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dell reveals its retail plan through Croma outlets, electronic goods and consumer durables retail shops from Infiniti Retail of Tata group. Croma will house the laptops and desktops of the brand. Commencing form April in this year, customers will be able to experience and place a customized order for a wide range of award-winning Dell Products at select Croma stores in Mumbai. It is for the first time that Dell Products will be made available in India through a retail outlet in the country. The Dell XPS and Inspiron systems will be available at the Croma stores with distinctive Dell branding and support. This will allow customers to touch, feel and browse Dell Products, request for customizations of the said Dell products to suit their specific needs, as well as have them home delivered. The tie-up with Croma will strengthen Dell`s presence in India, thereby making the products more accessible to the consumers. The brand aims at leveraging an environment where the customers can have a first hand experience in Dell`s latest technology. With Dell`s proven expertise in supply chain management and manufacturing execution and Infiniti Retail`s expertise in developing a superior consumer electronics retail format, this arrangement is the next logical step in Dell`s evolving retail strategy in India. In the past several months, Dell has announced relationships with Carrefour in Europe, Best Buy and Staples in the US and Canada, Courts in Singapore, Gome in China, Bic Camera in Japan, Carphone Warehouse in the UK, DGSi and Tesco in various parts of Europe and Wal-Mart in the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina.
- Notices sent to HUL, P&G, LG: Taxman disallows AMP deductions sought by MNCs
- Ola's former COO Vishal Kaul to join back PepsiCo
- RIL ties up with PROLINE to co-brand sports apparels
- IKEA selects UrbanClap as its furniture assembly partner in India
- Walmart India, Flipkart top executives meet CCI
- Kroger buys Chicago-based Home Chef for $200 mn
- DHL launches DHL SmarTrucking across India
- Amazon in talks to buy 10% stake in Future Retail
- SoftBank confirms it's selling 22% in Flipkart to Walmart
- Report says retail sector has attracted Rs 5,500 cr PE since 2015