Dell Consumer Products to be retailed through Croma stores
Dell reveals its retail plan through Croma outlets, electronic goods and consumer durables retail shops from Infiniti Retail of Tata group. Croma will house the laptops and desktops of the brand.
March 27, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dell reveals its retail plan through Croma outlets, electronic goods and consumer durables retail shops from Infiniti Retail of Tata group. Croma will house the laptops and desktops of the brand. Commencing form April in this year, customers will be able to experience and place a customized order for a wide range of award-winning Dell Products at select Croma stores in Mumbai. It is for the first time that Dell Products will be made available in India through a retail outlet in the country. The Dell XPS and Inspiron systems will be available at the Croma stores with distinctive Dell branding and support. This will allow customers to touch, feel and browse Dell Products, request for customizations of the said Dell products to suit their specific needs, as well as have them home delivered. The tie-up with Croma will strengthen Dell`s presence in India, thereby making the products more accessible to the consumers. The brand aims at leveraging an environment where the customers can have a first hand experience in Dell`s latest technology. With Dell`s proven expertise in supply chain management and manufacturing execution and Infiniti Retail`s expertise in developing a superior consumer electronics retail format, this arrangement is the next logical step in Dell`s evolving retail strategy in India. In the past several months, Dell has announced relationships with Carrefour in Europe, Best Buy and Staples in the US and Canada, Courts in Singapore, Gome in China, Bic Camera in Japan, Carphone Warehouse in the UK, DGSi and Tesco in various parts of Europe and Wal-Mart in the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina.
- Amazon may open more than 3,000 cashierless stores by 2021
- Siyaram’s launches superstar Ranveer Singh as their New Brand Ambassador
- Samara-Amazon acquires Kumar Mangalam Birla's More retail chain
- Walmart hires expats for senior roles in Flipkart
- Aditya Birla Fashion forays into women's innerwear and athleisure category
- Amazon Pay launches card-less AMAZON PAY EMI solution
- IKEA targets home delivery by electric vehicle in five major cities by 2020
- M&S opens first store in Odisha
- Chennai based Redington to retail new iPhone models
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali launches dairy products