Dell India to expand
50 exclusive stores planned over next few monthsDecember 16, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dell India plans to add 50 exclusive brand outlets over the next few months, and also aims to enhance its marketing focus on students in smaller towns across the country.
Its exclusive stores network is currently 150 and nearly triple from the start of this fiscal. In addition, this US-based brand is present across 5,000 multi-brand outlets, as well as retail chains like Croma and Reliance Digital.
P Krishnakumar, Executive Director and General Manager (consumer & small business), Dell India, said, “We are increasing our presence through branded stores.”
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka