Dell India to expand
50 exclusive stores planned over next few monthsDecember 16, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dell India plans to add 50 exclusive brand outlets over the next few months, and also aims to enhance its marketing focus on students in smaller towns across the country.
Its exclusive stores network is currently 150 and nearly triple from the start of this fiscal. In addition, this US-based brand is present across 5,000 multi-brand outlets, as well as retail chains like Croma and Reliance Digital.
P Krishnakumar, Executive Director and General Manager (consumer & small business), Dell India, said, “We are increasing our presence through branded stores.”
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India