Dell eyes tier II & III cities
Dell is all set to plan its visibility through various retail
January 19, 2011 | comments ( 3 ) |
Dell is all set to plan its visibility through various retail outlets. The company which currently operates through 38 exclusive outlets is ramping up to double its number in the financial year 2011-12.
Dell is quite confident with its growth graph in small and medium business segment last fiscal and that is the reason, it is planning to accelerate its presence in tier II & III cities. The motive is to make a move in the deeper segments of the cities.
It also plans to come up with more research and development (R&D) centers and customer service units. However, company officials refused to divulge investment figures.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021