Dell launches its first exclusive stores in India at New Delhi and Coimbatore
Dell India unveiled the first Dell exclusive stores in India at New Delhi and Coimbatore on October 15, 2008.
October 17, 2008 | comments ( 7 ) |
Dell India unveiled the first Dell exclusive stores in India at New Delhi and Coimbatore on October 15, 2008. Both the stores will sell the company’s consumer range of products – Inspiron, Studio and XPS. "With the launch of Dell exclusive stores, we offer our customers the touch & feel for Dell branded products within a unique shopping experience,” said Mr. Mahesh Bhalla, Director – Consumer Sales, Dell India. A key feature of the new Dell exclusive store is that it continues to offer the advantages of Dell’s direct model with the additional benefit of retail availability to browse, touch and feel the product. Dell’s unique channel model makes it possible for the customers to see the products on the retail shelves and then place an order for the preferred model with the choice to customize the looks and configuration of the unit. ”The opening of the Dell Exclusive stores in Coimbatore and New Delhi today marks an important next step in the rollout of our multi-channel model in India and supports our brand tagline of ‘Yours is Here’”, said Mr. Girish Mehta, Director – Consumer Marketing, Dell India. The store reiterates the company`s commitment to the Indian market as it increases the available formats for Indian consumers. The customer already has the options to buy Dell PCs through its direct online or phone-based sales teams or through select Tata Croma and Staples stores. In addition, Dell consumer PCs are available at about 2,000 resellers across the country.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjaliâ€™s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India