Destination Jalandhar for SS
This is SS's second store in Punjab and 52nd in India.June 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The lifestyle multi-brand store, Shoppers Stop, has opened its new store in Jalandhar. This is Shoppers Stop’s second store in Punjab and 52nd store in India. Located at Jalandhar’s at MBD Neopolis Mall, the store is spread across 50,000 sq ft.
Speaking about the launch of the new store, Govind Shrikhande, Customer Care Associate & Managing Director, Shoppers Stop Ltd said “We already have a sizable base of loyal customers, who travel to our nearby Amritsar and Delhi & NCR stores. This existing catchment of customers in Jalandhar is indicative of their desire for a superior shopping experience. We are positive that the citizens of Jalandhar are equally excited about our entry as we are about providing them with an unparalleled shopping experience.”
The new store is a one stop shop for the most chic and desirable fashion brands such as US Polo, United Colors of Benetton, Austin Reed in Apparels; Bvlgari, Hugo Boss, Estee Lauder, Jaguar, Nautica in Fragrances; DKNY, Esprit, Armani, Guess in Watches; Oakley, Prada, Police, Tommy Hilfiger in sunglasses; to name a few. In addition to the host of such international brands, Shoppers Stop offers a wide variety of merchandise across categories under its exclusive brands Stop, Kashish, Life, Haute Curry, Elliza Donatein, inSense’, iJeanswear, Mario Zegnoti, and Vettorio Fratini, amongst others.
The store’s look and feel is plush, with contemporary interiors and an international layout that ensures an uncluttered and luxuriant shopping environment. Emphasis is given to customer convenience with customer friendly signage, escalators, large cashiering banks, spacious community trial rooms equipped with day & night lighting options, alteration desk, customer service desk with gift wrapping service, the First Citizen members’ lounge, to name a few. The store is also equipped with special trial rooms for physically challenged customers.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear