Dev Amritesh: President & COO Dunkin Donuts
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited, India’s largest and fastest
March 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited, India’s largest and fastest growing food service company today announced the elevation of Dev Amritesh from his current role as Senior Vice President Marketing- Domino’s Pizza Division to President & COO of Dunkin Donuts Division with immediate effect. In his new leadership role, Dev’s mandate is to develop the consumer proposition for the Dunkin’ Donuts, build a strong team and establish a successful operations and business for the brand in India.
Dev has, in a career spanning 12 years worked in the Home Appliances, FMCG and Food Service Retail sectors in key sales and marketing roles. He is an Industrial Engineer and an MBA from IMT Ghaziabad. Dev joined Domino’s Pizza in 2005.
Harneet Singh Rajpal (GM Marketing- Domino’s Pizza) succeeds Mr. Dev Amritesh as Vice President- Marketing, Domino’s Pizza. Harneet has been a part of the Domino’s Pizza marketing team since 2006 and will take over the complete marketing portfolio from Dev.
Both Dev and Harneet will report into Mr. Ajay Kaul, CEO of Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.
Commenting on the appointments, Mr. Ajay Kaul, CEO of Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd, said, “At Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd, leadership development of our senior team is a priority. Both these appointments are a result of this thinking. Under Dev’s leadership I am sure we will create an extremely compelling consumer proposition for the Dunkin’ Donuts brand in India. We are building a strong team for Dunkin’, leveraging our strong talent pool in the company, and I am confident this new team will build a successful new business for the company.
Harneet has been a key part of our marketing strategy and execution over the last few years and I am extremely confident that under his leadership, the Domino’s Pizza brand will continue to build strong relationships with consumers and grow from strength to strength”
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka