Dheeraj Dogra joins Beyond Squarefeet
The company finds new director for mall mechanics
September 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mumbai, 25th August 2010: Dheeraj Dogra, a retail and Mall veteran with over 23 years of experience in managing successful retail and Malls internationally joins Beyond Squarefeet Advisory Pvt. Ltd. as “Director – Mall Mechanics”.
Prior to this, he was a Chief Marketing Officer of Express Avenue Mall in Chennai, which is the largest mixed use development in any central business district of India. Single handedly marketed and leased the entire project including a million squarefeet of retail space at record rentals. Dheeraj also comes with 19 years of hardcore retail experience in the United States with the likes of Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Bed Bath & Beyond etc. as part of their core management teams.
Welcoming Mr. Dheeraj Dogra, Mr. Susil Dungarwal, Chief Mall Mechanic says, “Dheeraj comes with humungous understanding of international best practices of developing and managing Malls across the Country. Dheeraj’s passion and experience will help Beyond Squarefeet grow in the right direction.” Excited to join Beyond Squarefeet Mr. Dheeraj Dogra says, “It is my privilege to be a part of Beyond Squarefeet, the only end to end solution providers to the Mall industry. It will be my endeavour and responsibility to take Beyond Squarefeet to the helm of success.”
Dheeraj is also associated with various Institutions and Colleges including ICFAI Business School, IIM Kozhikode, IMT, Delhi University, India Retail School, IPM, and Skyline Business School, etc., as a guest faculty and hence contributes to knowledge sharing. And as part of community service initiative, he has also been a voluntary New York City Police Officer.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2