Dheeraj Dogra joins Beyond Squarefeet
The company finds new director for mall mechanics
September 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mumbai, 25th August 2010: Dheeraj Dogra, a retail and Mall veteran with over 23 years of experience in managing successful retail and Malls internationally joins Beyond Squarefeet Advisory Pvt. Ltd. as “Director – Mall Mechanics”.
Prior to this, he was a Chief Marketing Officer of Express Avenue Mall in Chennai, which is the largest mixed use development in any central business district of India. Single handedly marketed and leased the entire project including a million squarefeet of retail space at record rentals. Dheeraj also comes with 19 years of hardcore retail experience in the United States with the likes of Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Bed Bath & Beyond etc. as part of their core management teams.
Welcoming Mr. Dheeraj Dogra, Mr. Susil Dungarwal, Chief Mall Mechanic says, “Dheeraj comes with humungous understanding of international best practices of developing and managing Malls across the Country. Dheeraj’s passion and experience will help Beyond Squarefeet grow in the right direction.” Excited to join Beyond Squarefeet Mr. Dheeraj Dogra says, “It is my privilege to be a part of Beyond Squarefeet, the only end to end solution providers to the Mall industry. It will be my endeavour and responsibility to take Beyond Squarefeet to the helm of success.”
Dheeraj is also associated with various Institutions and Colleges including ICFAI Business School, IIM Kozhikode, IMT, Delhi University, India Retail School, IPM, and Skyline Business School, etc., as a guest faculty and hence contributes to knowledge sharing. And as part of community service initiative, he has also been a voluntary New York City Police Officer.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021