Dheeraj Dogra quits Express Avenue
It has been reported that Dheeraj Dogra, the CMO
August 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
It has been reported that Dheeraj Dogra, the CMO (Chief Marketing officer) at Express Avenue (an Indian Express company) has quit from his position.
“After having put in a lot of hard work & toiling, I have completed my assignment with Express Avenue Mall and have seen it through its launch.” asserts Mr Dogra.
During the tenure, Mr Dheeraj had given full support to bring best brands at the utmost locations within the mall. The reason for his resignation is still not revealed.
Currently, Express Avenue Mall is 95% leased & would be ready for remarkable consumer experience, soon.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint