Dheeraj Dogra quits Express Avenue
It has been reported that Dheeraj Dogra, the CMO
August 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
It has been reported that Dheeraj Dogra, the CMO (Chief Marketing officer) at Express Avenue (an Indian Express company) has quit from his position.
“After having put in a lot of hard work & toiling, I have completed my assignment with Express Avenue Mall and have seen it through its launch.” asserts Mr Dogra.
During the tenure, Mr Dheeraj had given full support to bring best brands at the utmost locations within the mall. The reason for his resignation is still not revealed.
Currently, Express Avenue Mall is 95% leased & would be ready for remarkable consumer experience, soon.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021