Dhoni & Preity to endorse Emamiís edible oils
Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Preita Zinta have been signed up to endorse Emamiís brand of edible oils that will be launched on February 19. The celebrities have been signed up for a period of up to three
February 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Preita Zinta have been signed up to endorse Emami’s brand of edible oils that will be launched on February 19. The celebrities have been signed up for a period of up to three years. Emami's edible oils range will include soya, mustard rice bran, palm and sunflower.
Last year Emami had started work to foray into the edible oils segment with an aim of clocking sales of up to Rs 200 crore by the next fiscal from the branded segment.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India