Dhoni & Preity to endorse Emamiís edible oils
Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Preita Zinta have been signed up to endorse Emamiís brand of edible oils that will be launched on February 19. The celebrities have been signed up for a period of up to three
February 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Preita Zinta have been signed up to endorse Emami’s brand of edible oils that will be launched on February 19. The celebrities have been signed up for a period of up to three years. Emami's edible oils range will include soya, mustard rice bran, palm and sunflower.
Last year Emami had started work to foray into the edible oils segment with an aim of clocking sales of up to Rs 200 crore by the next fiscal from the branded segment.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category