Dhoni's fitness mantra in Delhi
SportsFit by M S Dhoni finds its fourth location in Ambience MallNovember 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
SportsFit opened its fourth fitness centre sprawling over a massive 24,000 square feet area in Ambience Mall at Vaasnt Kunj, New Delhi. Sportsfit is India’s first wellness brand to have four stores in the country. SportsFit offers training, which is focused to give personal care to each of its members. The Annual Membership charge will be INR 60,000 and the brand is expected to break even after the registration of 1,200th member.
Speakign at the launch of SportsFit, MS Dhoni, Captain, Indian Cricket Team said, “We are extremely proud of the great feedback we have got for SportsFit so far. This is a pioneering concept where we aspire to achieve a complete workout aimed at overall fitness of patrons. We have on board a great team of experts who are available to provide specific training programmes for all age groups and athletes. We believe in measuring fitness on functional performance rather than plain aesthetics”.
Dhoni has a significant stake in this venture and the brand has so far invested INR 30 Crore and plans to open around 200 such fitness centres pan India. The target cities will be metros, tier-1 and tier-2 cities. The expansion will take the franchise route. The minimum investment required for a centre with 4,000 square feet area will be around INR 1.5 Crore and for a 7,000 square feet area will be around INR 3-4 Crore.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint