Diamondtree opens Vasant Kunj
The designer jewellery store boasts of a carefully chosen collection
July 26, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Going back to the romance of creating a bespoke creation for her discerning clients, jewellery designer Cherry Sahni, launches Diamondtree, her exclusive jewellery studio in Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. Originality of design, freshness of treatment and a strong individual aura is what sets the tone for this unique studio.
Diamondtree by Cherry Sahni, is a name that portrays the elegance & exquisite range of contemporary jewellery. The range of the designer jewellery is very unique as it specializes in jewellery studded with true cut sharp diamonds with precious and bright coloured gems. The collection embraces of normal rings to bridal sets which are designed and created in accordance to customer’s taste and preferences.
The collection from the house of Diamondtree is very contemporary in design, personifying independent style statement. They present an aesthetic look and have a deep radiant lustre. Diamondtree provides a wide collection of jewellery which ranges from normal rings to bridal jewellery sets. Diamondtree also offers customer, the satisfaction of designing jewellery in accordance with their style.
“Every jewellery piece of Diamondtree is transformed skilfully into exquisite pieces; hence you are exposed to exceptionally brilliant choices. Diamondtree's has beautiful creations to fit into any budget” says Cherry Sahni.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019