Diesel, Forever 21 under Delhi Ambience
Two new brands make its entry into the Ambience Mall
July 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Two new brands make its entry into the Ambience Mall, Delhi. Italian lifestyle brand Diesel and US-based branded apparel brand Forever 21 would become operational by August this year in Vasant Kunj.
The store at Ambience Mall will be Forever 21's first in India, while it will be Diesel's fourth in the country. Both the brands would operate on minimum guarantee and revenue sharing models with the mall.
The area coverage of Diesel store is around 7,500 sq. ft while Forever 21 would approximately have 20,000 sq. ft.
Diesel already has three stores in India – two in Mumbai and one in Bangalore. Started as a denim brand, Diesel has now become a lifestyle icon with collections in casual clothing, footwear, accessories, fragrances, eyewear, jewels, home textile, furniture and lighting.
The other upcoming attractions in the mall include Shoppers Stop, PVR, Funcity, Westside, Pantaloons and Big Bazaar.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021