Diesel, Forever 21 under Delhi Ambience
Two new brands make its entry into the Ambience Mall
July 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Two new brands make its entry into the Ambience Mall, Delhi. Italian lifestyle brand Diesel and US-based branded apparel brand Forever 21 would become operational by August this year in Vasant Kunj.
The store at Ambience Mall will be Forever 21's first in India, while it will be Diesel's fourth in the country. Both the brands would operate on minimum guarantee and revenue sharing models with the mall.
The area coverage of Diesel store is around 7,500 sq. ft while Forever 21 would approximately have 20,000 sq. ft.
Diesel already has three stores in India – two in Mumbai and one in Bangalore. Started as a denim brand, Diesel has now become a lifestyle icon with collections in casual clothing, footwear, accessories, fragrances, eyewear, jewels, home textile, furniture and lighting.
The other upcoming attractions in the mall include Shoppers Stop, PVR, Funcity, Westside, Pantaloons and Big Bazaar.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2