Diesel inaugurates a store in Bangalore
Italian lifestyle brand Diesel has opened a store
June 24, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian lifestyle brand Diesel has opened a store at UB City in Bangalore.
Exclusively designed by the company team, the Bangalore store showcases its distinctive brand of clothings. The store is spread across 4,500 sq. ft, and offers complete Diesel lifestyle collection including apparel, footwear, timeframes, shades, fragrances, accessories and limited-edition products developed in collaboration with other brands.
Launched its first Indian stores in Mumbai, in partnership with Reliance Industries Ltd, the company roadmaps to launch stores in New Delhi and Hyderabad over the next months.
Darshan Mehta, president and chief executive officer, Reliance Brands, said: "Diesel has spawned a genre of fashion that is an alternative to established luxury and in India it arrives to a throng of hungry fashionistas and a growing generation of cool consumers."
Diesel today is a symbol of lifestyle with collection of casual clothing, footwear, accessories, eyewear etc.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021