Disha Direct launches property lounge ‘My Store’
India's real estate marketing company Disha Direct, recently launched its latest retail concept ‘My Store’ at Eternity Mall, Thane (W). It is a property lounge and will be providing services/products
April 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
India's real estate marketing company Disha Direct, recently launched its latest retail concept ‘My Store’ at Eternity Mall, Thane (W). It is a property lounge and will be providing services/products related to investments in property, owning properties and improving lifestyle.
My Store caters to both big and small investors, be it an investor with Rs 2 lakhs or with Rs100 lakhs. The wish to invest or own a legitimate property, at a choice destination at a value for money price within one’s budget can be fulfilled at My Store. Also, Time Share memberships will be available at My Store.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India