Disha Direct launches property lounge ‘My Store’
India's real estate marketing company Disha Direct, recently launched its latest retail concept ‘My Store’ at Eternity Mall, Thane (W). It is a property lounge and will be providing services/products
April 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
India's real estate marketing company Disha Direct, recently launched its latest retail concept ‘My Store’ at Eternity Mall, Thane (W). It is a property lounge and will be providing services/products related to investments in property, owning properties and improving lifestyle.
My Store caters to both big and small investors, be it an investor with Rs 2 lakhs or with Rs100 lakhs. The wish to invest or own a legitimate property, at a choice destination at a value for money price within one’s budget can be fulfilled at My Store. Also, Time Share memberships will be available at My Store.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021