Diva地i launches flagship store
Offers exclusive couture line for women shoppersNovember 30, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Diva’ni, the brainchild of Yash Raj Films (YRF) and Karol Bagh Saree House (KBSH) Pvt Ltd unveiled its first flagship store in New Delhi’s South Extension. However, the couture line was recently launched in a gala event at Mumbai.
Surinder Dhir, Chairman, Diva’ni said, “Diva’ni is like a dream come true for us, the result of over a year of hard work and planning. I have no qualms that the experience of Yash Raj Films and my own personal expertise in the fashion world will work together to add credibility and gravity to the onward trajectory of Diva’ni.”
Pamela Chopra and Rani Mukherjee were present during the launch of the first Diva’ni store.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021