Diva地i launches flagship store
Offers exclusive couture line for women shoppersNovember 30, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Diva’ni, the brainchild of Yash Raj Films (YRF) and Karol Bagh Saree House (KBSH) Pvt Ltd unveiled its first flagship store in New Delhi’s South Extension. However, the couture line was recently launched in a gala event at Mumbai.
Surinder Dhir, Chairman, Diva’ni said, “Diva’ni is like a dream come true for us, the result of over a year of hard work and planning. I have no qualms that the experience of Yash Raj Films and my own personal expertise in the fashion world will work together to add credibility and gravity to the onward trajectory of Diva’ni.”
Pamela Chopra and Rani Mukherjee were present during the launch of the first Diva’ni store.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore