Divine Solitaires' new partnership
Creates alliance with Diamond Plus Ornaments.August 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Divine Solitaires has tied up with Diamond Plus Ornaments Pvt. Ltd. With this partnership, Diamond Plus Ornaments will offer a range of jewellery that will incorporate diamonds of Divine Solitaires thus offering the residents of Gurgaon a wide range of solitaires to adorn and at the same time assuring the customer of their investment.
Speaking on this association, Jignesh Mehta, Managing Director of Divine Solitaires said, “We are pleased to partner with Diamond Plus Ornaments Pvt Ltd as it’s a step towards providing with the finest jewellery. We will collectively work towards offering the residents of Gurgaon an entirely new range of diamond jewellery that will be a new style statement for the people. We ensure best craftsmanship and quality cut that will compliment each time it is droned. “
Divine Solitaires’ initiatives are rapidly gaining consumer’s acceptance as over 53 premium jewellers across 38 cities now retail jewellery line using Divine Solitaires’ diamonds.
Speaking on this partnership, Shashi Kapoor, Managing Director, Diamond Plus Ornaments, said, “We strive to offer the best value proposition, both in terms of price as well as quality to our customers. Hence, we have partnered Divine Solitaires to offer the best diamond jewellery line to the residents of Gurgaon.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2