Divine Solitaires' new partnership
Creates alliance with Diamond Plus Ornaments.August 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Divine Solitaires has tied up with Diamond Plus Ornaments Pvt. Ltd. With this partnership, Diamond Plus Ornaments will offer a range of jewellery that will incorporate diamonds of Divine Solitaires thus offering the residents of Gurgaon a wide range of solitaires to adorn and at the same time assuring the customer of their investment.
Speaking on this association, Jignesh Mehta, Managing Director of Divine Solitaires said, “We are pleased to partner with Diamond Plus Ornaments Pvt Ltd as it’s a step towards providing with the finest jewellery. We will collectively work towards offering the residents of Gurgaon an entirely new range of diamond jewellery that will be a new style statement for the people. We ensure best craftsmanship and quality cut that will compliment each time it is droned. “
Divine Solitaires’ initiatives are rapidly gaining consumer’s acceptance as over 53 premium jewellers across 38 cities now retail jewellery line using Divine Solitaires’ diamonds.
Speaking on this partnership, Shashi Kapoor, Managing Director, Diamond Plus Ornaments, said, “We strive to offer the best value proposition, both in terms of price as well as quality to our customers. Hence, we have partnered Divine Solitaires to offer the best diamond jewellery line to the residents of Gurgaon.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021