Diwali celebrations by Hypercity
Hypercity, one of the leading retail conglomerates in India, has recently unleashed a plethora of offers. The company hopes
October 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hypercity, one of the leading retail conglomerates in India, has recently unleashed a plethora of offers. The company hopes to succour every customer makes a wise purchase and add value to their shopping experience. The store is offering discount in each and every product including diyas, lanterns, home decor and technology. Along with other gifting options, it has also designed for its customers – exclusive dry fruits hampers, packed in colourful boxes, decorated for the occasion. The store also offers a range of ethnic clothes and shoes.
Apart from Diwali offerings, it has also organised a number of makeover sessions and workshops starting from October 13, 2011 to October 20, 2011. In the workshop, consumer can learn the art of making diyas, lanterns (finger painting and origami) and mosaic greeting cards.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2