Diwali celebrations by Hypercity
Hypercity, one of the leading retail conglomerates in India, has recently unleashed a plethora of offers. The company hopes
October 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hypercity, one of the leading retail conglomerates in India, has recently unleashed a plethora of offers. The company hopes to succour every customer makes a wise purchase and add value to their shopping experience. The store is offering discount in each and every product including diyas, lanterns, home decor and technology. Along with other gifting options, it has also designed for its customers – exclusive dry fruits hampers, packed in colourful boxes, decorated for the occasion. The store also offers a range of ethnic clothes and shoes.
Apart from Diwali offerings, it has also organised a number of makeover sessions and workshops starting from October 13, 2011 to October 20, 2011. In the workshop, consumer can learn the art of making diyas, lanterns (finger painting and origami) and mosaic greeting cards.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021