Dixcy Scott to grow rapidly
Plans to open ten EBOsMarch 20, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tirupur-based knitwear brand Dixcy Scott plans to open a chain of exclusive outlets in southern India.
This brand is currently available in multi-brand retail stores.
Dixcy Textile started in ‘82 as a small scale unit in Tirupur and its key brands include Dixcy Scott inner wear, Scott for her and Dixcy Josh.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay