Dixy Chicken debuts in India
UK-based fast food company Dixy Chicken inaugurated its first outlet in India on July 12.
July 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK-based fast food company Dixy Chicken inaugurated its first outlet in India on July 12. The outlet was opened a Versova in Mumbai and has been opened on the express format, measuring around 800 square feet. Another one is also set to be launched soon in Lokhandwala. The outlet is a franchise and they expect to do a business to the tune of Rs 50,000 per day. Another six outlets are in the plan to be opened up this year. A company outlet is expected to open in Delhi this September.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House