Dixy Chicken debuts in India
UK-based fast food company Dixy Chicken inaugurated its first outlet in India on July 12.
July 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK-based fast food company Dixy Chicken inaugurated its first outlet in India on July 12. The outlet was opened a Versova in Mumbai and has been opened on the express format, measuring around 800 square feet. Another one is also set to be launched soon in Lokhandwala. The outlet is a franchise and they expect to do a business to the tune of Rs 50,000 per day. Another six outlets are in the plan to be opened up this year. A company outlet is expected to open in Delhi this September.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform