Dixy Chicken debuts in India
UK-based fast food company Dixy Chicken inaugurated its first outlet in India on July 12.
July 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK-based fast food company Dixy Chicken inaugurated its first outlet in India on July 12. The outlet was opened a Versova in Mumbai and has been opened on the express format, measuring around 800 square feet. Another one is also set to be launched soon in Lokhandwala. The outlet is a franchise and they expect to do a business to the tune of Rs 50,000 per day. Another six outlets are in the plan to be opened up this year. A company outlet is expected to open in Delhi this September.
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy