Dixy Chicken debuts in India
UK-based fast food company Dixy Chicken inaugurated its first outlet in India on July 12.
July 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK-based fast food company Dixy Chicken inaugurated its first outlet in India on July 12. The outlet was opened a Versova in Mumbai and has been opened on the express format, measuring around 800 square feet. Another one is also set to be launched soon in Lokhandwala. The outlet is a franchise and they expect to do a business to the tune of Rs 50,000 per day. Another six outlets are in the plan to be opened up this year. A company outlet is expected to open in Delhi this September.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations