Dixy Chicken debuts in India
UK-based fast food company Dixy Chicken inaugurated its first outlet in India on July 12.
July 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK-based fast food company Dixy Chicken inaugurated its first outlet in India on July 12. The outlet was opened a Versova in Mumbai and has been opened on the express format, measuring around 800 square feet. Another one is also set to be launched soon in Lokhandwala. The outlet is a franchise and they expect to do a business to the tune of Rs 50,000 per day. Another six outlets are in the plan to be opened up this year. A company outlet is expected to open in Delhi this September.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India