Dollar signs agreements with top retailers
The Rs 300-cr Dollar Industries has done a marketing agreement with top retailers such
July 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Rs 300-cr Dollar Industries has done a marketing agreement with top retailers suchas Bharti-Wal-Mart, reliance Retail, France’s Carrefour and LuLus of Dubai for itshosiery garments.
With the aim to become a Rs 500 crore company within three years, it is planning toestablish its office in Dubai. The decision came due to rising prices of yarn.
It is also in the process of launching designer innerwear and is in talks with designerssuch as Rohit Bal and Manish Malhotra. "Yarn prices have gone up significantly in thepast few months, thereby hurting margins. But our association with Akshay Kumar forpromoting our brand—Dollar Club—has yielded better revenue flows for us,” said VinodGupta, MD, Dollar Industries.
The innerwear product line would come to compete with Calvin Klein, Fruit of the Loom,Jockey, and Lacoste.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category