Dollar signs agreements with top retailers
The Rs 300-cr Dollar Industries has done a marketing agreement with top retailers such
July 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Rs 300-cr Dollar Industries has done a marketing agreement with top retailers suchas Bharti-Wal-Mart, reliance Retail, France’s Carrefour and LuLus of Dubai for itshosiery garments.
With the aim to become a Rs 500 crore company within three years, it is planning toestablish its office in Dubai. The decision came due to rising prices of yarn.
It is also in the process of launching designer innerwear and is in talks with designerssuch as Rohit Bal and Manish Malhotra. "Yarn prices have gone up significantly in thepast few months, thereby hurting margins. But our association with Akshay Kumar forpromoting our brand—Dollar Club—has yielded better revenue flows for us,” said VinodGupta, MD, Dollar Industries.
The innerwear product line would come to compete with Calvin Klein, Fruit of the Loom,Jockey, and Lacoste.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021