Domaines wine to be retailed in India
Anmol Vyapaar has signed a deal to market Luxembourg’s largest winemaker Les Domaines de Vinsmoselle’s brands in India.
January 21, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Anmol Vyapaar has signed a deal to market Luxembourg’s largest winemaker Les Domaines de Vinsmoselle’s brands in India. It plans to launch 5-6 products around April, in West Bengal. The company is exploring possibilities to sell Domaines wines in high-end hotels and retail wine shops. The € 35-million Domaines, which accounts for two-thirds of Luxembourg’s wine production, churns out 300 types of red, white and sparkling wines.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear