Domino’s Pizza opens in Colombo
The 1st store opens in Dehiwala
September 03, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL), master franchisee of Domino’s Pizza announced its entry in Sri Lanka with the opening of first Domino’s Pizza store in Colombo. With the beginning of this new journey in Sri Lanka, Domino’s Pizza continues to expand its global footprint, winning more and more customer hearts across countries through its tasty Pizza offerings, unmatched delivery promise and warm customer service approach. Domino’s Pizza in Sri Lanka would focus on Pizza home delivery but would also offer all day dine-in option to consumers at the store.
Commenting on the entry into the new market, Ajay Kaul, CEO, Jubilant FoodWorks Limited said, “We are delighted about taking the world’s loved Pizza brand to Sri Lanka. We strongly believe that Domino’s Pizza brand is extremely relevant for the Sri Lankan market because of the brand’s strong mass and popular appeal in terms of its affordability and value, great taste and innovative products, unmatched delivery promise and passionate customer service.”
The first store is opened in Dehiwala and is receiving tremendous response.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore