Domino’s Pizza opens in Colombo
The 1st store opens in Dehiwala
September 03, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL), master franchisee of Domino’s Pizza announced its entry in Sri Lanka with the opening of first Domino’s Pizza store in Colombo. With the beginning of this new journey in Sri Lanka, Domino’s Pizza continues to expand its global footprint, winning more and more customer hearts across countries through its tasty Pizza offerings, unmatched delivery promise and warm customer service approach. Domino’s Pizza in Sri Lanka would focus on Pizza home delivery but would also offer all day dine-in option to consumers at the store.
Commenting on the entry into the new market, Ajay Kaul, CEO, Jubilant FoodWorks Limited said, “We are delighted about taking the world’s loved Pizza brand to Sri Lanka. We strongly believe that Domino’s Pizza brand is extremely relevant for the Sri Lankan market because of the brand’s strong mass and popular appeal in terms of its affordability and value, great taste and innovative products, unmatched delivery promise and passionate customer service.”
The first store is opened in Dehiwala and is receiving tremendous response.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021