Domino`s crowned as the Best Employer in QSR category
Domino`s Pizza India is ranked as the best employer in the Quick Service Restaurant Industry (QSR) in India, according to a freshly held survey by Hewitt Best Employer Survey 2009.
April 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Domino`s Pizza India is ranked as the best employer in the Quick Service Restaurant Industry (QSR) in India, according to a freshly held survey by Hewitt Best Employer Survey 2009. Domino`s has been ranked 9th amongst all companies in India and is incidentally, the only QSR company to be featured in this honored list, a biennial feature that ranks companies according to their HR quotient in India and Asia. The honour is a great leap for the company as it was ranked 16th in the last Hewitt Survey in 2007. Sharing his views, Mr. Ajay Kaul, CEO, Domino`s Pizza India Limited, said “It is an honor to be ranked among the top employers in India and Asia”. The credit goes to the entire team at Domino`s India. Each and every employee owns this company. We are one big family where each Domino`s member`s dream is ours”. The important feature behind the success story of Domino`s is its balanced and humane HR policy and excellent work environment which ensures a better learning experience for its employees. In an attempt to empower its employees and give them an opportunity to work up the corporate ladder, Domino`s has focused on employee education and self improvement and taking an initiative towards this goal, Domino`s has set up a University program last year for employees. It has also tied up with leading institutes for distant education courses. Apart from this, Domino`s employees also get an opportunity to receive a one-year semi residential customized management course at IMT Ghaziabad. The VP HR of Domino`s Pizza India Limited, Basab Bordoloi said, “We believe an organization`s health is reflected in its employees. If employees are happy, the company will be robust and weather any storm. This recognition further motivates us and gives us a signal that we are in the right direction and we must continue to run faster and stronger on the path that we have chosen”. At present, the company has a network of more than 250 outlets in India in 50 cities and is the market leader in the organized Pizza home delivery segment seizing over 65 per cent market share.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India