Domino’s launches Wheat Thin Crust Pizza
Pizza lovers and fast food addicts can rejoice with the launch of new Wheat Thin Crust Pizza by Domino’s Pizza, from Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. The new variant would be rich in fibre and available with v
April 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pizza lovers and fast food addicts can rejoice with the launch of new Wheat Thin Crust Pizza by Domino’s Pizza, from Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. The new variant would be rich in fibre and available with vast range of toppings.
Speaking at the launch, Ajay Kaul, Jubilant FoodWorks CEO for India, said: “Wheat gives a new option to our customers. In India, the preference for whole grains has always been intrinsic to our culinary choices and we believe this Pizza will do extremely well in India.”
To attract more customers, Domino’s has an introductory offer whereby customers who opt for the new pizza will get a 50 per cent discount on a second pizza of the same value.
Domino’s currently has wide network of over 300 stores in 68 cities across the county.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn