Domino’s launches Wheat Thin Crust Pizza
Pizza lovers and fast food addicts can rejoice with the launch of new Wheat Thin Crust Pizza by Domino’s Pizza, from Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. The new variant would be rich in fibre and available with v
April 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pizza lovers and fast food addicts can rejoice with the launch of new Wheat Thin Crust Pizza by Domino’s Pizza, from Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. The new variant would be rich in fibre and available with vast range of toppings.
Speaking at the launch, Ajay Kaul, Jubilant FoodWorks CEO for India, said: “Wheat gives a new option to our customers. In India, the preference for whole grains has always been intrinsic to our culinary choices and we believe this Pizza will do extremely well in India.”
To attract more customers, Domino’s has an introductory offer whereby customers who opt for the new pizza will get a 50 per cent discount on a second pizza of the same value.
Domino’s currently has wide network of over 300 stores in 68 cities across the county.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG