Domino’s opens its 300th outlet and expects business from India to shoot up
Fast service restaurant chain Domino’s Pizza expects the Indian market to be among the top five earners for the company in the next three years. At present, the country ranks among the top 10 markets
March 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fast service restaurant chain Domino’s Pizza expects the Indian market to be among the top five earners for the company in the next three years. At present, the country ranks among the top 10 markets for the pizza giant.
"The Indian market is the fastest growing market for Domino’s. Today, we are launching the 300th store in the country. It is the 9,000th store worldwide. As of now, India is among the top 10 earners for Domino’s. In the next three years, we expect India to be among the top five earners," Domino’s Pizza President and CEO J Patrick Doyle said.
The Indian market has emerged as the fastest growing one in 2009-10 for Domino’s, with the company opening 65 stores till date in the financial year. The company expects to open 500 more stores in the next three years as the opportunity in the Indian market for pizzas and pastas is huge.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations