Domino’s opens its 300th outlet and expects business from India to shoot up
Fast service restaurant chain Domino’s Pizza expects the Indian market to be among the top five earners for the company in the next three years. At present, the country ranks among the top 10 markets
March 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fast service restaurant chain Domino’s Pizza expects the Indian market to be among the top five earners for the company in the next three years. At present, the country ranks among the top 10 markets for the pizza giant.
"The Indian market is the fastest growing market for Domino’s. Today, we are launching the 300th store in the country. It is the 9,000th store worldwide. As of now, India is among the top 10 earners for Domino’s. In the next three years, we expect India to be among the top five earners," Domino’s Pizza President and CEO J Patrick Doyle said.
The Indian market has emerged as the fastest growing one in 2009-10 for Domino’s, with the company opening 65 stores till date in the financial year. The company expects to open 500 more stores in the next three years as the opportunity in the Indian market for pizzas and pastas is huge.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn