Domino's partners with Detroit Startup, Quikly to offer free pizza in US
Domino's Pizza has partnered with Quikly to give one lucky recipient free pizza for a year. The recognized world leader in pizza delivery is inviting fans to register for the Fan Perks giveaway,June 25, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
By Indian Retailer Bureau
ANN ARBOR, Mich: Domino's Pizza has partnered with Quikly to give one lucky recipient free pizza for a year. The recognized world leader in pizza delivery is inviting fans to register for the Fan Perks giveaway, and participate in the giveaway that will take place at a time designed to surprise Domino's fans.
Speaking on this initiative, Dennis Maloney, Domino's Pizza vice president of multimedia marketing, said “From technology, to new products, we're always looking for new ways to innovate. Our latest innovation is an evolution of the Fan Perks program with a new way of surprising our customers. Part of what makes this fun is that customers won't know when the giveaway will happen, so we hope they'll stay tuned." To join in the giveaway, customers should visit Domino's Facebook or Twitter page and click on the link to register for the giveaway through the time the giveaway begins. Once the giveaway begins, customers who have registered will receive a text message or email (depending on the notification method they select during registration) with a link to the giveaway site. The faster fans click through to claim their reward, the better their reward will be. The fastest person will be rewarded with free pizza for a year (in the form of $500 in Domino's gift cards). In addition, Domino's will award more than $100,000 in e-gift cards to 50,000 other fans who click through to claim their rewards.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India