Domino's partners with Detroit Startup, Quikly to offer free pizza in US
Domino's Pizza has partnered with Quikly to give one lucky recipient free pizza for a year. The recognized world leader in pizza delivery is inviting fans to register for the Fan Perks giveaway,June 25, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
By Indian Retailer Bureau
ANN ARBOR, Mich: Domino's Pizza has partnered with Quikly to give one lucky recipient free pizza for a year. The recognized world leader in pizza delivery is inviting fans to register for the Fan Perks giveaway, and participate in the giveaway that will take place at a time designed to surprise Domino's fans.
Speaking on this initiative, Dennis Maloney, Domino's Pizza vice president of multimedia marketing, said “From technology, to new products, we're always looking for new ways to innovate. Our latest innovation is an evolution of the Fan Perks program with a new way of surprising our customers. Part of what makes this fun is that customers won't know when the giveaway will happen, so we hope they'll stay tuned." To join in the giveaway, customers should visit Domino's Facebook or Twitter page and click on the link to register for the giveaway through the time the giveaway begins. Once the giveaway begins, customers who have registered will receive a text message or email (depending on the notification method they select during registration) with a link to the giveaway site. The faster fans click through to claim their reward, the better their reward will be. The fastest person will be rewarded with free pizza for a year (in the form of $500 in Domino's gift cards). In addition, Domino's will award more than $100,000 in e-gift cards to 50,000 other fans who click through to claim their rewards.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021