Domino's repositions itself
Launches new logo and tag line.
Tags: DominosOctober 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
From a functional promise of fulfilling hunger needs through 'Hungry Kya?' to adding an emotional touch of happiness to a box of pizza with 'Khushiyon Ki Home Delivery'. Domino's Pizza has arrived at a juncture where they realised that the brand had to now find a deeper and more emotional connect with the consumer and evolve into a pure life space.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021