Dornbracht on Indian shores
Targets residential and institutional clients.
Tags: DornbrachtJune 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
German luxury bath and kitchen maker, Aloys F. Dornbracht GmbH, is all set to set a mark on Indian shores. Their target group is the real estate sector. Sales that they will pocket will come from residential and institutional clients. Its newly formed subsidiary will work on the business strategy for the Indian market.
“The real estate segment is booming and we see an opportunity for growth here. A slew of international hotel chains are looking to make a foray into India, and through our association with them, we will make our presence in the domestic market as well,” said Kubber, Director-Global Sales, Aloys F. Dornbracht GmbH.
The brand has taken the dealer route to expand. With 12 stores at present, they wish to increase the number to 20 soon. The shop-in shop model is also what the company is looking at for growing its footprint.
The company will be importing its bath and kitchen range from Germany. Setting up a manufacturing facility is not on the cards yet.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021