Dorothy Perkins enters India
Will offer its products via JabongMarch 07, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The UK-based fast fashion retailer Dorothy Perkins has entered the local market via the e-retailer Jabong.
Arun Mohan, Chief Executive and Co-Founder at Jabong, highlighted that over the past few months they had discussions with multiple fashion brands, largely European labels keen on entering India. In addition, Mohan stressed that the repertoire of women’s western wear and accessories from this leading player has been fine-tuned for local shoppers.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019