Dorothy Perkins enters India
Will offer its products via JabongMarch 07, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The UK-based fast fashion retailer Dorothy Perkins has entered the local market via the e-retailer Jabong.
Arun Mohan, Chief Executive and Co-Founder at Jabong, highlighted that over the past few months they had discussions with multiple fashion brands, largely European labels keen on entering India. In addition, Mohan stressed that the repertoire of women’s western wear and accessories from this leading player has been fine-tuned for local shoppers.
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen