Dulux unveils ‘Colours and You’
A collection of evocative Décor solutions.August 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
With a mission to add colours to people’s lives and redefine wall décor, Dulux, from the house of Akzo Nobel, unveiled a colour book dedicated to creating beautiful homes which are truly representative of the colours and vibrancy of individual personality types.
The Dulux colour book ‘Colours and You’ leads you to realise that every colour tells a story and that homes are reflections of personality types. The book is a natural evolution of the brand’s journey in its successful thematic campaign ‘Apne Rang Chhalakne Do’.
Present at the unveiling, Mrinal Mathur, Brand Head and Marketing Manager - Interiors and Colour, Dulux, Akzo Nobel India, said, “Dulux embodies a mission of adding colour to people’s lives’ and we recognize the tremendous contribution that colour makes in inspiring an individual and transforming his space. With the launch of the colour book, Dulux affirms its colour leadership in the market place. The colour combinations in the book allow the consumers to choose their ‘own’ colours to decorate and stylise their homes or workplace. The insights featured in the book are based on years of research that Dulux has been undertaking to understand global colour trends.”
Both the brand champions, Shahid Kapoor and Boman Irani have imbibed various Dulux colours to portray different personality types featured in the book.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India